Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tsi LaBrev

"Tsi LaBrev"
By: Tsi LaBrev



Intro:

Various snippets from the Shade45 "Morning After" show featuring Tsi LaBrev

Verse 1:

Thro ya guns up /
Thro ya ones up /
Got a dub sack? /
Roll a dub up /
This that so what? /
Who could flo nuts /
In the parkin lot /
Doin donuts /
Yall niggaz so sus /
I got the glo what? /
I'm Bruce Lee in this bitch /
Yall niggaz Sho Nuff /
Hold the phone up /
I'm known ta go buck /
Slowed the flo up for yall /
Yall niggaz so dumb /
Leave bitches so numb /
We sippin cold rum /
Buy the bar for the girls /
That shit is ho hum /
You kno we grow sums /
Blowin doe stunts /
I invest in this game /
Yall jus the Pho Suns /
That's a joke dun /
Yall jus the Pho Suns /
So ahead a you niggaz I'm like the road run /
But more like Big Pun /
I'll hit a bitch once /
And put the gun to ya dome /
We call it blo chunks /

Hook:

Various snippets from the Shade45 "Morning After" show featuring Tsi LaBrev

Verse 2:

You havin an asthma attack /
I'm packin a mac in tha back /
Yall rappers is trashy in fact /
I got everything all that you lack /
My flow precise for days /
Yall more like mayonaisse /
I'm infected wit cancer and aids /
And packin a gun and grenades /
So whowannit I'm ready to blaze /
To put holes up in all of your graves /
I aint playin I'm more like insane /
I'll do damage remember my name /
So who is Tsi LaBrev /
Could you recite the rest /
The best that you prolly aint heard /
The King of the city and burbs /
The grittiest flo wit these words /
The prettiest ask some gurls /
The wittiest pass some herb /
So fuk if you like it I'm shuur /
Take vicodin listen some mer /
Appearin on oceans and shurz /
And tiny devices like yerz /
Who next to blo fer sher /

Outro:

Various snippets from the Shade45 "Morning After" show featuring Tsi LaBrev

No comments:

Post a Comment